- Checking the lighting installation - Fagerhult
Checking the lighting installation
- What should be evaluated? Electric lighting, emergency lighting, daylight conditions, functionality and control, maintenance plan, electrical efficiency, etc.
- Regarding the control of new systems, which conditions applied when planning?
- Evaluation of existing systems?
- Evaluation with or without daylight?
- Are the measured values new values or maintained values?
3. Implementation/checks with light measurement
- Illuminances – mean value/uniformity for the working area, immediate surroundings and the lowest illuminance within peripheral areas.
- Luminaires’ mean luminances.
- Calculate where appropriate the UGR-glare index.
- Luminance conditions in the premises.
- Luminaire’s cut-off angle.
- Light sources’ colour reproduction and colour temperature.
- Perform visual evaluation and interview personnel.
- Perform a functional check.
- Check the calibration, burn-in time and prevailing operating conditions before light measurement.