Variants of the basic range, for example, products with HF-dim or with emergency light functionality, are not usually certified by a third party. However, the safety levels on these designs are just as high as for other products.
We collaborate with Intertek ETL Semko for third party certification. This is a company that has vast experience within testing as with a good reputation across Europe.
The collaboration means our products can be given an S- or ENEC-mark. S- or ENEC-marking indicates objective testing and inspection of the electrical component´s safety for:
- Electric shock
- Mechanical damage
- Radiation and burn injuries
- Environment impact with respect to:
- Intended or expected usage
- Intended or expected usage period
- Expected fault conditions
- Expected, reasonable incorrect use
Read more about third party certification at: